Rocks 6.1 is now available for Beta testing. Please see the page to get started.
Some of the new features/updates of Rocks 6.1:
- Two-factor authentication is supported using google authenticator
- Internal ssh authentication is now host-based
- A frontend can be installed using a single partition
- ZFS on Linux roll now available. Based upon the ZFS on Linux rc11. Note ZFS on linux is a “source” roll.
- Support GPT partition tables for drives > 2TB
- Improved IPMI documentation
- rocks create distro speed improved by removing redundant checksum calculation
- Infiniband (Mellanox) configured in the HPC roll with subnet manager running on frontend
- SGE roll updates to GE-2011p1
- Condor roll updated to 7.8.5