The latest update of Rocks codename Sidewinder is now released. Sidewinder is a 64-bit only release and is based upon CentOS 6.6 The Rocks-supplied OS rolls have all updates applied as of May 10, 2015.
Please see the Downloads Page to get started.
- Release notes are available
- Support for ZFS has been updated to version 0.6.4.1.
- HTCondor roll (former Condor) is at release 8.2.8
- Also included is support for perfSONAR, where cluster builders can decide to install the full GUI (recommended for a standalone perfSONAR host) or just the command tools. Customizing what is installed for perfSONAR gives four attributes that control which elements of perfSONAR are installed on hosts.
- New to 6.2 is the ability to reconfigure the fully qualified domain name of your cluster (FQDN). There are some caveats to the process.
- When building a frontend on networks with jumbo frames, the cluster builder can specify the mtu on the “build” command line.
You can visit Rocks source code github